Did you know that November is National Peanut Butter Month?? I didn’t know such a thing existed. It makes sense though to have an entire month dedicated to peanut butter. I don’t really pay much attention to these types of “holidays” but I figured tonight I would. This is simple and delicious. It is also full of nutrients. We ate it as a dessert but switch it up and serve it for breakfast too. Makes two servings
1 small container of vanilla yogurt (I used dairy free coconut yogurt but any kind will work)
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp peanut butter (or other nut butter)
2 small bananas
2 Tbsp whipped topping
2 tsp carob chips (or chocolate chips)
- In the yogurt container, blend yogurt and cocoa until smooth.
- In two small serving dishes, split the cocoa yogurt mix into the dishes.
- Cut the bananas into chunks and layer each dish with about a half of a banana.
- Add one tablespoon of peanut butter into each bowl.
- Layer the other halves of the bananas into the dish and top with whipped topping and carob chips (if desired).