It seems as though there are tons of subscription boxes out there that allow you to have some particular set of goodies delivered to your door each month, quarter, year, etc.
We’ve tried a few but nothing quite adds up to the Taste of Home boxes! Seriously, if you are a foodie, you’ll love this!
I have now received a years worth of boxes – 4 in one year – one for each season. I wanted to share with you the Fall box I recently received and the types of items you can expect from these boxes.
- Collective Goods Small Silicone Baking Mat – a must have for bakers or cooks wanting to save on clean-up and prevent frustration! These are great for throwing on cookie sheets for cookies, tarts, pizzas and more! Non-stick, reusable and very easy to wash.
- Oxo Good Grips Dough Mixer – otherwise known to me as a pastry blender! Great for mixing up dough for biscuits, pie crusts, etc. Works great for cutting butter into flour without over mixing – and without getting your hands too dirty!
- Tovolo Precision Pie Cutter – probably my new favorite kitchen tool! Seriously, this makes sizing pie crusts and making sure they are perfectly round a breeze! Also great for fondant!
- Gustus Vitae Gourmet Salt – Lemon Rosemary Salt. I can’t begin to describe how much I enjoy this product! It has a great flavor, goes with just about anything and the container even has a magnetic bottom to stick on the fridge, oven side, etc. We have especially loved seasoning our kale, spinach and other greens for sauteing.
- Fire & Flavor Turkey Brine Kit – I’ll be honest, I haven’t really brined a turkey before. However, for this Thanksgiving, I can’t wait to try it and use this brine kit! The ingredients and simple and clean plus it seems to be easy enough to make a flavorful turkey! Stay tuned on our results!
- My Spice Sage Cinnamon Sticks – a spice rack essential! Cinnamon sticks are great for stirring beverages, flavoring dishes or just making your home smell amazing! These are great to have, especially for the holidays!
- Taste of Home Holidays & Celebrations – a GREAT cookbook featuring hundreds of recipes for all sorts of holidays. This book is broken out by holiday or celebration and features unique, classic and inviting recipes to make! It features great photos, a wide variety of recipes and the same wonderful quality you can expect from Taste of Home products.
- Recipe Cards from Taste of Home – a few tasty recipes on hard stock cards that are great additions to your recipe box!
Each and every quarterly box contains a cookbook, recipe cards, kitchen tools and gadgets. They would make the perfect gift for that foodie in your life OR a great way to enjoy new products for yourself. I’ve enjoyed finding new brands of products, different recipes and I can never have enough cookbooks!
As a long-time lover of everything Taste of Home, I love seeing what they come up with and I really LOVE these boxes! Check them out!