Fruit crisps don’t have to be complicated or require a ton of ingredients. This crisp features a blend of my favorite berries topped with an easy, crunchy almond flour crumb. Makes about 8-10 servings
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh, chopped pineapple
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup arrowroot starch
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
- In a baking dish, place berries and pineapple.
- In a bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda.
- Cut in honey and palm shortening until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbs over berries. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until crumbs start to brown.
- Serve with fresh coconut whipped cream if desired.