Pistachio Crusted Salmon
This simple recipe makes a delicious and quick dinner dish. Just a few simple ingredients take salmon to the next level! We love it served with some black rice and roasted broccoli.
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 orange, cut in half
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachio
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a baking pan lined with foil, place salmon, skin side down.
- Squeeze juice from oranges onto tops of salmon.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and pistachios evenly over salmon.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes or until salmon is flaky and cooked through.