*UPDATE: Giveaway has ended! Congrats to Jordan U., Reba S., Holly S., and Kim S.! See you in KC!*
It is the PERFECT time for learning more about gluten-free living and allergy-friendly lifestyles!
I’m so excited to get to be a part of the Kansas City Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event! Obviously, I love that the event is a little closer to my location so it’s an easy drive but I also love how great the line-up is for speakers and vendors!
Here’s just a few of those vendors expected:
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Celiac Support Associatioin
- Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
- KC Natural BBQ Sauce
- Nature’s Harvest
- WOW Butter
- The Gluten and Grain Free Gourmet
- Plus MUCH more
If you are interested in learning some great information from knowledgeable people, check out these speakers:
- Mary Shucklebier – exec. director of the CSA
- Dr. Anthony Colatrella – celiac specializing gastroenterologist and partner of Pittsburgh Gastroenterology Associates.
- Dr. Francisco Leon – CEO & Chief Medical Officer of Celimmune
- Jennifer Cuevas – owner of The Gluten & Grain Free Gourmet
- Sema Dibooglu – one of the first gluten-free teen bloggers in the US! Her blog, Eat Without Gluten, is a great, positive and educational resource.
- Susan Eckley Ruch – Exec. Director & founding partner of ID Life
- Sunday, September 27th from 10:00 am-3:00 pm
- Tickets: buy here for $10.00 per adult (Children under 13 are FREE)
- Location: Kansas University Edwards Campus, Best Conference Center, 12600 Quivira Rd., Overland Park, KS 66213
- Other items: Bring a gluten-free or allergy-free item for donation to Food Equality Initiative food pantry and get $2 off admission at door!!
- Pre-register for the event and get a 1-year subscription to Delight Gluten-Free Magazine!
- Oh AND I will be at the event selling SIGNED copies of my book, Real Food Dinners for Two: Healthy Paleo Recipes at Home. Come see me!
How about some FREE tickets? 🙂
That’s right, I’m giving away 4 tickets to the event! I’ll pick four winners on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2015 (*see full disclaimer below). All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment stating why you want to go! That’s it! You can also leave me a post on my Facebook page, Twitter page or Instagram page. Feel free to share with your friends and family for their chance to win or an opportunity to attend the event! Help ME spread awareness!
I hope you’ll join me in KC for this great event! I love these expos as it gives people the opportunity to find new gluten-free or allergy-free products, companies or brands. In addition, the atmosphere is great – a lot of allergy conscious people sharing tips, resources and ideas! If you have any questions about the event, let me know!
*Giveaway Disclaimer: 4 tickets will be given away to 4 winners chosen at random. Contest will run from 9/16/15 to 9/22/15 at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be notified by email. Ticket/Event Admission will be available at the will-call station at the event center on day of event. Value of each prize is $10.00. The Gluten Free & Allergen Free Wellness Event provided the four tickets available to win.*