½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup chopped pecans
1 Tbsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp allspice
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 Tbsp GF all purpose flour
1/3 cup fresh pear juice (or apple juice)
1 cup GF oats
¼ cup potato starch
¼ cup rice flour
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup butter or coconut oil
1 tbsp fresh lavender, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together pear slices, cranberries, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, coconut sugar and flour. Carefully mix with your hands until fruit is coated with dry mixture.
- Pour fruit mixture into a greased 3 qt baking pan or a 9×13 pan and drizzle fruit with juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, potato starch, rice flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter or coconut oil.
- Blend butter and flour mixture with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in lavender.
- Sprinkle topping mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until crumb topping is slightly brown. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers.