1 cup milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla (2 if you used plain milk)
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 bag of chocolate chips (I used GF, dairy free, but any kind would work)
1 Tbsp milk (I used almond)
1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix together chocolate cake mix, milk, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla for about 30 seconds on low speed. Add in shredded zucchini and blend for another minute. P
- our cake batter into a greased 9×13 cake pan. Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until cake is cooked through (a toothpick inserted should come out clean).
- Let cake cool for about 10 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave according to package instructions. Add in milk and stir until well combined.
- Pour glaze over cooled cake and serve.
- NOTE: You can make a round cake using two round cake pans; just adjust your cooking time accordingly. This also makes create cupcakes!
- You can also make your glaze in a saucepan if you don’t use a microwave – just be sure to make sure it doesn’t scorch in the pan.