2 Tbsp red wine vinaigrette
½ cup gluten free bread crumbs (make from dry bread)
¼ cup gluten free flour (all purpose, almond or coconut work great)
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp basil, chopped
½ tsp oregano, chopped
½ tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 spaghetti squash
1 cup homemade pasta sauce (See mine here!)
½ cup cheese, shredded (we used dairy free)
- In a small bowl, combine chicken breast pieces and vinaigrette. Stir until chicken is coated with the vinaigrette.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, pepper, basil and oregano. Dip the chicken into the bread crumb mixture until chicken breast is coated with crumbs.
- Place chicken breasts in a hot skillet with olive oil. Cook on each side for about 10 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked completely through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare spaghetti squash. I like to just cut it in a half, scoop out the seeds and steam in microwave for about 10 minutes. Once squash is done, scrap sides with a fork to make your “spaghetti”.
- In a small saucepan, heat pasta sauce until warm. On a plate, place servings of spaghetti squash, top with chicken, pour over some sauce and sprinkle with cheese if desired.