1 cup of corn (we used fresh corn, but easily substitute a can of corn)
½ cup salsa
1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp salt
Zest from 1 lime
Juice from the same lime
¼ cup shredded cheese
1 avocado, diced
¼ cup diced green onions
Toppings if desired, salsa, sour cream, ranch, etc
- In a large skillet, combine beans, corn, salsa, cilantro, pepper and salt. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until mixture is warm.
- Add in lime juice and zest.
- Scoop this mixture over tortilla chips or onto a plate to dip from.
- Sprinkle cheese, avocado and onions over nachos.
- Top with whatever else you’d like. We like to add some more salsa and sour cream or yogurt.